The admission forms can be obtained from the school office as and when the admission notice is put up.
Parents are required to fill in the admission form carefully and submit the same to the school office with the following enclosures
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Original birth certificate/ LC/ TC, attested photocopy of Student Adhaar Card, caste certificate, and attested photocopy of mark sheet of previous class as applicable.
- Include a copy of your Income Certificate (as per RTE specifications, duly recognised)
- Students coming from recognized schools will not be admitted without the original Leaving Certificate from that school.
- If they come from a recognized school outside the State they shall have their Leaving Certificate counter- signed by the inspecting authority of that State. (Transfer Certificate)
- Pupils will be given admission only through proper channels. No special reference or recommendation will be entertained or considered.
- The school reserves the right to refuse admission without assigning any reason to do so. New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats.
- Health related issues/ allergies if any must be communicated to school in writing accompanied by medical certificate if required.
- In case of divorced or separated families, a copy of the custodial agreement or court order must be given to the school.